Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Thank You


I would like to thank my institutions for the opportunity of working with them this past year. I can proudly say I had the best senior internship experience out of all the students in my program. I made great connections and learned a lot. At Hackensack's Pediatric Research Department, I was part of a project with renewing Investigator's National Cancer Institute (NCI) memberships. In Hackensack's Pathology Department, I worked along side a Pathologist to observe the diagnosis procedure of cancer. I am very thankful for all my mentors and their dedication to providing me such a remarkable experience in Hackensack. From Valley, I want to thank the staff from Cardiology and Transport. I received lessons in business etiquette and life skills from all of my mentors. This internship experience confirmed my decision to study Biology in college and pursue a medical career.